Top 5 Spring Break Staycation Ideas in Bricktown
Not going far away for Spring Break? Oklahoma City is full of adventure and places to stay and play! Support local with these top 5 ideas to cure boredom and create memories with your kids of all ages. Pair these with brunch, lunch or dinner at Bourbon St. Cafe! Our kids’ meals start at $4.99 and we’re the only restaurant in Bricktown with seating by the canal! Enjoy the patio, fresh air, and these activities over Spring Break.
- Kids love video games? What about a round of mini-golf or laser tag? Brickopolis is a fun solution to get the kids out of the house and some healthy competition for your family and friends. (101 South Mickey Mantle Dr)
- Explore OKC and learn the history of Bricktown on the Riverwalk canal. Bricktown Water Taxi at 111 S. Mickey Mantle Drive. Off-peak hours: 11 AM – 7 PM (hours may be extended for special events) continuously at top of the hour, more often during high demand times. Weather dependent. Tickets range in price from $3.50 to $11.
- Kids climbing up the walls at home? Have them climb OKC Silo Summit Climbing, Yoga and Fitness at 200 SE 4th St. Special pricing packages available.
- Make it a movie and dinner day to catch two popular flicks, Captain Marvel or Alita: Battle Angel now showing at Harkins Theatres Bricktown, 250 East Reno.
- Enjoy the great outdoors and stroll through the beautiful Myriad Botanical Gardens at 301 W Reno. They have several Spring Break events planned including yoga, painting and Mo’s Carousel will be open! It’s always a favorite spot for pictures, too.
If you’re going green and celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this Sunday, swing by for our St. Paddy’s specials and drinks! Winter is almost GONE. First day of Spring is Wednesday, March 20th!
Hope to see you during Spring Break, OKC!