6 Date Ideas to Spice Up Your Romance
With Valentine's Day just around the corner, why not plan some dates in the hopping Bricktown and Downtown area? Whether you live south, north, east or west, we'd love to introduce you to the flavors and sounds in our neck of the woods. So much to do, no matter the weather!
Here's 6 date ideas to get you started:
2. BIG SCREEN BRUNCH DATE: The Oscar noms are in and several flicks are still in theaters! Enjoy a delicious brunch with us then walk over to the Harkins Bricktown theater for a matinee showing. We hear they are hosting a special 50 Shades Marathon as well! 50 Shades Freed is the third movie in the 50 Shades series, releasing Feb. 9th.
3. THUNDER & DRINKS DATE: Our scratch cocktails menu is HUGE and sure to have just the flavor you're searching for. Come see us before or after one of the upcoming games: Jan. 30th at 7p; Feb. 2nd at 8p; Feb. 4th at 1p; Feb. 11th at 5p and Feb. 13th at 7p.
4. PLAY DATE: Mini-golf and the arcade at Brickopolis and appetizers at Bourbon St. makes for a fun, playful date to bring out the kid in you and your significant other. Take a romantic stroll along the canal or even rent bikes and take the trails by the river south of Bricktown.
5. MARDI GRAS DATE: Fat Tuesday happens to fall on Tuesday, Feb. 13th so why not enjoy TWO holidays in one this year? We'll have Hurricanes, King Cake, live music, masks and Mardi Gras beads PLUS our extensive N'awlins' style cuisine.
6. VALENTINE'S DATE: Tell your love how much they mean to you with a mid-week date! This year Valentine's falls on a Wednesday and we'll have the place decorated and live music for an evening you won't forget.
Here's to love! Celebrate the moment. We hope to see you soon! Click on reservations to get started or call 405.232.6666.